Financial support from individuals, families, businesses and community organizations is essential to the growth and ongoing operations of Heartland CARES. Gifts large and small combine to make it possible for us to
- provide state-of-the-art care for those living with HIV,
- provide emergency, transitional and long-term assistance with housing, access to food and medications and other basic necessities, and
- educate people throughout western Kentucky and southern Illinois about how HIV is transmitted and how to keep themselves and others safe from infection.
Click here to contribute today! –
There are many other ways to financially support the critical work of Heartland CARES throughout the region:
- Make a gift of stock or other negotiable securities
- Make a gift of real estate
- Make a planned gift, either through a bequest or as a part of a trust or other financial planning structure.
Contact us today to discuss contribution options.